Monday, January 9, 2012

Back on the BUGG

Watch out, world!  I'm back on the Body Bugg! Have you heard of this device? It helps you track your calories in and out. I am a huge  fan because it takes the guess work out of losing weight. You simply wear this little device and it tracks your calories all day long. Then, you come home at night and upload them to your computer. While doing this, you add in what you have eaten for the day. Simple math will let you know whether you are in a defecit(losing weight) or a surplus(gaining weight). When I first put the Body Bugg on, I was blown away at what I was consuming versus what I was burning. Let's just say it keeps you honest! 800 calories of rice...ooops!
I am putting the Bugg back on to hold myself accountable. The Bugg can help you with any goal you have. I have known people who use it to gain weight, lose weight, maintain weight, improve performance or increase lean muscle mass. Whatever the goal, the Bugg helps you get there. And it's FUN! It ends up being a game you get to play every day and it helps you learn to make your own healthy decisions.
So, here I go. Back on the Bugg. I got a cool zebra print band so I can look extra stylish while acheiving my goals. I plan on losing a couple pounds. Sometimes being a loser is a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment